Thursday, January 14, 2010

Experiencing Dogs

Ok...lets face it. I want a cat, but it will not happen. Im allergic to cats, and double whammy because i got two dogs. I have had cats my whole life. Since i was 5years old. how in world am i allergic all of a sudden to cats? I dont know but now i am. Dogs I am fine with. I miss having a cat walk up to me in the mornings and meowing at me. Don't get me wrong I love my dogs. There the best things. I love animals with all my heart! i take them to dogs park and so much more. But back to the cat thing. Listing my cats...

1. My first cat, Daisy, a long haired white and tabbyed, used to nibble on my ear, I was 5 years old, only lasted for a few months, I beleive.

2. My second cat, Sarah, or Mr. Sarah, a short haired tabbyed, it ended up a boy after we thought it was a girl. Ha! Had it for 4 years. I was 7years old when i got him

Number 3 and 4 cats came together. Squirel, all grey kitten, and Blackie, all black kitten, came together when My aunt caught them by the river in GA, Squirel ran away a month later or two and Blackie stayed for awhile. I was 7yrs old.

Number 5 another Cat named Squirel, a white and grey kitten, and what a strange kitten this was. It would have his body face the wall and have the head turn and beg for food when we were eating for dinner. Weird! huh? I was 9.

Then came Simba. He was the biggest baby of all. lastest 9years old. I loved him to death. My others too but this one would come up to me in the mornings and give me kisses. I was about 12.

Hope you enjoyed that, because i sure do miss them! Now i will start my adventure of my dog stories! :)

No comments: