Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Celebrate My Birthday On Weekend

Its the weekend before my birthday and Im writing this on my birthday. weird, huh? Well Im off to my dad's to get my favorite BBQ Ribs and the only ribs that i can eat. I dont like them in the restaurants or anything. Dads ribs are the best! half burn't in sauce. The little boy i used babysit for is there and adorable! He is 5 now and doesn't remember my husband. But drags me around constantly for contant play which i dont mind. I wanted him there at my dads house in the beginning. While the ribs were cooking we went to lil boys house to walk his dog and my moms dog lucky. The lil kids dog his mattiff, a bull masiff. A very sweet dog! heres a picture.

Later after they sang happy birthday to me with chocolate cake. ANd by the way I hate chocalote cake. My mom was being nice and the kid picked it out. She could of let him pick any white looking one out, but no... I never ate a cake. So after i took the turd to chuck e cheese to play. We went home and played yahtzee.I miss him! So i wanted to get all the playing i could get with him. he is adorable!

No comments: