Sunday, November 1, 2009

What going on....


Whats going on? well Mo is doing really with leash training (sorta)and so i slacked with it. I did it for 2 weeks. and stopped for a month. and I am back to it. He isn't that bad but it would be nice for him to be better at it. I keep hoping to run into anothe rhodesian ridgeback at the dog park but i know all dogs that go to the dog park over here, uh. steve and i took a trip to new orleans and it was very fun! Saw a st. louis cementery, did ghost tour, a boat jazz dinner cruise, and almost got my purse stolen. This week my hubby starts his next semester of school. And then one more and then finished! hooray! family history is going to start to get serious here soon. Days are flying pass me and needs to get worked on. I need a bible, b of m study partner and church doesn't count because i cant ask a million questions. it helps if i read with someone/ a buddy, i can get thru a book faster, and learn stuff more. (im a slow learner) daylight savings time really stinks!

No comments: