Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Steve and I went to my dad place where my mom met up. Actually it was the other way around Steve met up there where mom and I cooked muffins, pototoes and other stuff. What a funny story to tell! I baked some cookies, had the recipe out and stuck it in the oven. I was sitting on the couch, relaxing when my mom said "the flour bag was never open" which was orignanlly supposed to go 'in' the cookies. haha! another batch gone, another cookie story to tell. I, Heidi can NOT bake cookies....Never have baked a good batch. One day will. Steve laughed his head off and told all the cookie stories ever, I made. Forgot this, forgot that. Haha! So im learning. And I tried. On the day.... Steve's parents showed up had a great meal, Love the muffins! Watched Santa Clause 2. Im very thankful for the family I have and who I see, talk too, over states, and in heaven. I love them!

No comments: