Thursday, July 9, 2009

What Im up too...lately....


Its hot and I hate it! Over 100 degrees wishing it was back to the 80's, at least. But o'well.
Now a days, Im working on a family history book, and to be presenting it at a family reunion here in 2 years. I found 2 books on the internet and got them at a library and boy they are so delicate and from another state. There like ,together, 800 pages full of pictures, birthdates, stories and much more. ugh! (lots of typing) If i were to buy them one is like 150 dollars and the other is 60dollars. I figured I see what i can do what them first. The family side im working on in the book is my moms mom side and here family is from kentucky, a big catholic bunch. Im excitied, i love my family!
Steve is back at school and has one year to go,hooray! Im still at work, the grocery store. Only for a year and then our little baby making process begins ( and im excitied) My dad has got his cancer removed off his back (well almost), he has to go back and get more removed, it was a mild kind. he has another too forming. Moms doing good. Shes moving back out of dads house here soon into her own place. (maybe she will get a cat, oh wait im allergic, darn) I finally got my friends cats kittens out to homes, that was fun! Steve and I was out at disneyland, again, a couple weeks ago. And some retarded bug bite me and i had an allergic reaction to it, and i hived out. I couldnt enjoy the beach and lay out the next day out huntington beach. (although we did eat out there and take pictures, better than nothing) I sleeped and took benedryl on the way back. Damn itches! of coarse i went to docter is anyone was worried......they gave me a benedryl shot and a nasty chalky pill that im too the end of taking. Poor Aunt Connie put one of her cats to sleep, 15years old, Nikki. so sad. I called her but she hasnt picked up. i need to give her a call again. I also got my hair dyed or highlights blonde streaks. I havent done anything with that in a long time since 16yrs old. so thats the update, hope you had fun reading! :)

No comments: