Monday, July 27, 2009

Living life....

So day by day i wake up go to work, lately there been playing Cinderella, cleaning the house there, which isn't bad to think of it. Needing money and all. Only one year to go till Steve graduates from his masters programs occcupation therapy, he has about a 3.6 average, which is great! Loving family history every day. Calling people like crazy and asking questions. Enjoying the family bonding. I love being blessed with that gift of just being about to call a complete stanger in your family and saying hi im your family how are you? and hope they want to talk....haha. And if they dont thats ok. I love grandparents! All i have left down here is my grandfathers. And up there and my grandma to talk too,and them to watch me and my mistakes, uh oh?! better me good....haha. I miss both of grandmothers. There laughs and smiles and visiting them. there smells when i was around them. There sweetness! Can't wait to get on with this family history book, I barely started, definlty need more info......

No comments: