Friday, May 7, 2010

My Past Few Days

I had an awesome past few days. I have babysat for an friend from church, the kids where young, a 1 1/2 years old and 3year old. there two girls and such cuties. Played with them for a few hours and enjoyed it! Cant wait to be a mommy! Last week i went to temple i sucha good time, im heading back this next week. Family history is going great i have a piece of information and added it too my stuff. Its not printed, let hope computer doesn't die on me... haha! yesterday i went to get a manicure for the first time. I enjoyed that so much, I think today or the next few days im getting a pedicure. anyways mothers day is coming up and i got my mom a body pillow, a faith picture, and a precious moments tissue box. Baby Girl is doing great she wakes Steve and Me up every morning at 6am to let us know its morning, time to get up. She meows so much, shes a talker. The dogs are adjusting well with her.

No comments: