Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentines Day

What a sweet day! If anyone doesn't remember there Valentines day, there lovely day out with there other half, i dont know what else to say.its all about the flowers and the cards. Lets not forget the candies! I snuck in a few a church today. Ok the day. The day is today. And well lets say we celebrated 2days ago. I wanted to be early and not so busy out there in the restaurants. Steve took me to Lucille's BBQ Place over in the valley. I love that place. They have this deal for two 35dollars, you get tri-tip, chicken, BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes, dessert and drinks of coarse. And a side of salad. Im picky about my ribs. Before i came to this place, i only liked my dad ribs. His are half burnt in BBQ sauce which are awesome! Now Lucilles is a 3rd burnt which is good. I dont even like tona romas or clam jumpers! crazy huh? As we were leaving we ran into our awesome Bishop. He was taking his wife there to eat. How sweet! We went and saw a movie and ate popcorn with no butter added. What a night! And on Thrusday i couldnt mention how sweet it was to see these 2 girls in my insitute class, dropping paper pink and purple boots on floor leading up to the guys desk, they wanted to ask the guys to the dance that weekend. The girls had to big presents on the desk. Later the guys came in and the awesome teacher embarrasment them by saying "wow look at those gifts". Very sweet! The guys did get a little rosy cheeked up.

No comments: