Monday, December 21, 2009

Xmas Cards.....

Last year I had so much fun making christmas cards, i was going to do it again this year. Wrong! i have no time. I got a dog downstairs and can't come upstairs. Well thats not the excuse but still.... Cant spend too much time working on making 50cards or so. I got family, out of town family, co- workers and church people. thats alot right there. So today i went out gave out like 7. Tommorow 10more or so to go. Me and my little dog out christmas give away card door to door! how fun is that. i realized i forgot a few church people. I have to get a few more cards made up...uh oh! Along with that i have to make 10 scrapbook pages in 3days. That part should by easy I wish it didnt get dark that fast, but o'well. I will get my excercise in for sure. I found out a sister lived right in the neighborhood block, so cool! And another sister, how fun! Now if anything happend i know where to go because this area isnt that great. i hear gangs beat people up at night and all sorts of stuff. It sounds quiet but don't let it foool you.

No comments: