Thursday, January 15, 2009

im donating and i can't wait...

So before christmas I had helped my roommate sister make water bottle baskets. She had taught how to make them. While I was there I told her "i have always wanted to donate like this". So I am starting a water bottle basket making process and will be handing them out. im so excitied! theres so many places.... I want to give to those who are needed the most and who are less noticable. you get it? my idea's are between street teens and spirit therapies. i gave street teens a call. im waiting for a reply. spirit therapies are still stuck in my mind. But for those who are older and who less capable of doing things, i would need to change my stuff of handing out things a little diffent, like pillows would be something. I would like to figure something to hand out for the older less cableable teens at spirit therapies, i just have to figure something out, like the ones in the wheelchairs. It would probably be a july 4th deal but thats okay.

No comments: